Thanks to my 3 hours lunch of whacking the delicious Ipoh Chicken rice at Jalan Gasing, i’m in serious battle against a heavy afternoon daze. I’m sleepy. ZZZzzzzzzz. Tried to distract myself by doing a million other things (but work) and nothings working. I even walked over to my next door neighbour and bugged him on some networking stuff. Nah, didn’t help.
So, with Dancing queen on the background to boost my energy, I'm blogging. The most sensible thing to do. :)
..you can dance, you can jive, having the Time of your life...
I left home at 630am this morning., which means I woke up at blardy 530 just coz bro happened to leave his car at work yesterday and needed a ride to work. see, what a nice sister i am? I was home very late last night after my mid-week shopping spree at Midvaley. (dont even bother asking about the damage) . So, I wasn’t planning on getting to work till noon. but too bad, some hopes die as fantasy. I was at work much earlier than I’ve ever been. duh.
Okie, enuff rambling. I start with a summary of my weekend. Me and sis drove down to The Lion City on Friday to pick up my gran. Since N & hubby were going to be there for a wedding, we planned to hook up with with S & T as well in Clarke Quay. She booked a table for five in brewerkz, the so called 'paradise' for beer lovers. N's hubby happens to be a ‘beer’ man just like S. and what happens when two ‘beer’ lovers get together? Havoc. embarrassment. and more of the both.
opps!, its 5.10pm. should get moving or I’ll end being stuck in traffic. will continue tom. cuz's hospital appointment. so i'm working from home. more like paid leave to take ur cuz to hospital.. hehe. On another note, Gran’s down for the next few weeks, means no cooking and good food!


2 comments:
i love the part about when 2 beer lovers get together. Had a great time with you gals again as usual!
yah, me too!
Post a Comment