Saturday, 4 August 2007

a weekend at the bay city

Its half past 4 in the morning in San Francisco and here I am, wide awake sitting in the living room of my cousin’s. Just made myself a cup of hot chocolate (in the futile attempt of the choco helping me doze off..)

I’d rather do something more useful than twist and turn if i’m not going to sleep anyway. we’ll worry about the jetlag later. I'll blog for now. There has been a gap since my last post. I wasn’t exactly ‘busy’, lets just say there were other stuff that took priority of my attention and time. :)

Dad suggested I visit my cousin in SF on my way to Houston (where I'm headed for a meeting next week) since i’m already going to be out here and she is expecting her second child in a few weeks time. And I thought, why not? A pit stop in one of the most beautiful cities in the world can never hurt.

As I’ve always told N, I’m yet to meet someone who’ve told me they don't like the city. Just like no one would say the same about Scotland (except the weather that sucks of course). Never. You'll know what I mean when you come here. :-)) Can’t wait to take a stroll down the city.. perhaps get on the infamous cable car at Fisherman’s wharf and watch the sun set over the Golden Gate bridge, if I’m lucky that is!

I think I should attempt some shut-eye now. . there is a loongg weekend ahead in my favourite bay city!

4 comments:

Visithra said...

have loads of fun - come back with stories ok ;p n tell them

mala said...

Funs over and i'm back to work. will tell you more when i get back. till then, be good.

Visithra said...

gasp but but i'm always good (fingers crossed);p

Bookwormz said...

post some photos too!