by Ingrid Michaelson is the song they play on the wedding scene on episode 22 on season 5 Greys Anatomy. Here I am, from no posts in months, scribbling my third in a day (could be more, depends on how long more I plan to stay awake..). The actual urge to blog again came from the heart wrenching finale of season 5 Greys Anatomy last Thursday. well, the episode before last in fact. The wedding scene that made me (ny many others I gather from all the reviews on youtube) cry. Before I go on, to all you Greys fan who’ve not watched the season finale, I’m warning you of spoilers ahead. This is right about the time you stop reading and go find something else to browse. seriously..
So, episode 22. it was so beautiful and yet sooo sad… the best episode ever. Ok, I might have said this about other episodes before but this overrides all rest. I've watched this a few times (and can do a thousand more times) and still have tears welling up.
don't ya agree? So, Mer and Der (willingly) gave up their wedding for Izzy and Alex. but the good news is they do end up getting hitched at the finale. Over a post-it note, which was kind of romantic really. but can’t beat izzy’s. I have to say karev wasn’t exactly in my list of favs at the beginning of this show, but that’s been slowly changing. And this season, especially after what he’s done for izzy, he is my hero. (duh, so cliché!) and O’malley, I’ve always liked him. While he hasn’t had much storyline this season, I really hope he stays in the show for next season. Most of us know the rumor about him and izzy leaving the show. But I’m glad its not definite (u’ll know when u watch the ending.) both of them appeared to be gone. But no time of death mentioned. I hope they never will.
Now, some of the things I liked about the ending. Meridith. Finally decided to stop being annoyingly miserable and decides to married to McDreamy. I sincerely wish their relationship ‘troubles’ a.k.a drama rests in peace. Forever (yeah, like that’ll ever happen).. and then cristina, another character I’ve growned not to hate as much as I did in the beginning. The trauma doc is good for her. Oh, and how can I leave McSteamy and lil Grey. Cute. That’s what I’ll call them. Callie and the peads doc. sweet even for an old school like me. And finally Bailey, its such a pity she has to choose. Hope she made the right choice though something tells me there will be more drama on that one next season. Alright. I’ll stop here. Can’t wait for the next season. Fingers crossed for Izzy and o’malley. keep them in Shonda, will ya?
Thursday, 21 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment