Saturday, 29 April 2006

Loong weekend

yahoo!!.. it’s a long weekend ahead. apart from still feeling a little under the weather I'm soo looking forward to it. am going down to Southampton tomorrow. down the memory lane. catching up with some friends there and and have some good fun. J's fren is coming down to London for a short visit. Promised to show him around London. I haven’t been doing any of the touristy stuff since I got here anyway. Fingers crossed, if the weather is kind, we'll have a good time.

I dunno why, the last few days I've been thinking about home, slightly more than often. Maybe coz Navee's in Malaysia makes me feel kinda lonely too. Spoke to S earlier while he was passing by my hse in Seremban. I could clearly imagine it. Afterall that use to be my normal route in and out of KL every weekend and sometimes in the weekdays. But thinking of it, I am accepting it better now. I no longer wonder if coming here was a mistake. Now its more like, its okie, I'll be going back to it someday. Speaking to mum almost every other day, makes it like home is just around the corner. (thanks to the technology on this one). But the best part of all, my parents are planning (or at least promised) on coming down to see me in summer..so yippee!! Anyways the whole thing made me feel a little nostalgic and I tried to remember the things I missed most about home... so here are a few of hem;

1.Driving my own car. Especially Listening to my favourite music really loud on a long drive alone.
2. Eating chapati with sardine sambal and Nescafe C tarik kurang manis (Phew!) in Dewis Corner for 4 hours!
3. Having the Ginger Assam fish in Thai Restaurant near my hse in Seremban with my parents and of course knowing people in at least 3 other tables around.
4. Going for a movie in Midvaley and end up meeting at least 5 people I know.
5. Catching up with old friends and talking abt the “good old” times.

No comments: