Tuesday, 19 January 2010

20 must sees places

I wrote about the must see places in the world list over here a few years ago.. lets see how many more have I crossed off..
  1. Statue of Cristo Redentor rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  2. Statue of Liberty. New York, USA
  3. Taj Mahal, Agra, India
  4. The Collosseum, Rome, Italy
  5. The Giant's causeway, Northern Ireland
  6. Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
  7. Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, USA
  8. La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
  9. Grand Canyon, Arizona, USA
  10. Venice, Italy
  11. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
  12. London Eye, London, UK
  13. Machu Picchu, Peru
  14. The Eiffel Tower, Paris
  15. The Pyramids, Giza, Egypy
  16. The Guggenheim, Biblao, Spain
  17. Great Wall of China, Northen China
  18. Stonehenge, Wiltshere, UK
  19. The Hollywood sign, Los Angeles
  20. Sydney Opera House, Australia

12 out of 20 so far.. 8 to go. I'm hoping to do Great Wall and the Giant's causseway by end of 2010. Fingers crossed.

No comments: