Monday, 12 July 2010

Goodbye and hello

a quick one..

WC is officially over. Mine ended when Argentina lost to Germany last week. and I was also quite upset for Ghana.. was almost in tears when J0hn Mensah threw away his penalty shot and so did the other Ghanaian player. but life goes on right. while I continued to watch the rest of the matches, there was not much emotions involved. so that is it. Goodbye to a rather unusual season of worldcup. see you all in 4 years. May Brazil bring better luck to the deserving teams..

other than that, India shopping trip went well. had lots of fun and came back witha n additional 3 kg. :) I've started my new role. its going alright so far.. still learning stuff and doing a bit more of transition work. will update more when i'm settled in.

and the final and most exciting news; the travel bug is back; my Autumn travel plan has been finalised! all tickets and accommodation booked! i'll be away for 24 days.. it'll be CC and I from Malaysia joined by some friends from different places.. here's a quick overview of the trip.. we leave KL on 27th August to London via Bahrain. 2 days in London - 5 days in South of Spain (Seville & Granada) - back to london for another day followed by 6 days in the Big Apple and back again in London for 2 more days before heading to the Greek Islands (Santorini, Mykonos and Paros) and fly back to KL from Athens via Bahrain again.. I'm super EXCITED! an expensive holiday for sure but absolutely looking forward to all the experience, ample of photography opportunities, catching up with old friends and much more!! 6 weeks to go!!!

3 comments:

Azura Abas said...

Woot woot! Super jealous! :)

mala said...

oh, you are welcomed to join us! btw, we need to catch up.. been hearing all sorts of things..:) maybe when i'm down there? thats if u are still there..:)

Azura Abas said...

Made a u-turn so I will be here. Must catch up. Would love to join but it's fasting month and my passport might be with the home office at that time :)