Monday, 18 October 2010

bundle of joy

I know its a bit late to update.. but I had a fabulous fabulous holiday! will try and write about the it another time.. while i had the most amazing time and half in love with most of the places we visited, coming back home to my adorable little niece, the latest addition to the family was beyond anything!! here's presenting to you, little Vinieea.. my brother's little gal, born on 16th Sept 2010 (yes! Malaysia day baby!) isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?! after 3 weeks, i'm still struggling with time. too many family functions cramped at the same time. people must love year ends uh? I've not been doing Yoga for the last 2 months either.. and i really miss it!

I'm off for another 3+ weeks for work. with little vinieea at home this time, i'm really really dreading it. plus i'll be missing deepavali at home. but thats not too bad since i'll be going down to San Francisco to celebrate it with my cousin's family. something different. so, here's an advance deepavali wishes to all!

No comments: