It’s a bit embarrassing that I always talk about wanting to blog more but my last post was close to 5 months back. *blush* with so many things happening, blogging has gone to the bottom of my to-do list and with more and more stuff piling on, it's just gone deep down that I’m not not even sure where to begin now. Not that I haven’t wanted to blog, I always think of blogging whenever something interesting happens, when I get back from a trip or watched a movie I enjoyed. Just never got around it. classic excuse, i know. And then there is facebook. Need I say more. *grins*
So anyway, after much thought I’ve kind of decided to convert this into more of a travel blog. With more photos followed by short captions/descriptions. That way I get to keep up with blogging more often (as it takes lesser time then to actually write things).. just don't know if I want to keep this site or start another one. would be easier to just continue with this one, i know. might need to revamp the look a bit to suit the new theme. mala hearts travelling. what u think? oh and happy new year btw! :)
Thursday, 17 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment