I hate the feeling when sometimes my own aims overwhelm me. I know I want to achieve a lot this year, and I am definitely working towards it, but sometimes when I look at the big picture and the uncertainties seem to scare me a little! So much to do and so little time..why does that ALWAYS ring true for me!? not to mention the time i waste doing things i cant justify myself.. These are the times when you need to take things one day at a time and hope for the best! I've got my appraisal coming up next week and am Sooooo not prepared for it…
on another note, me and navee are off to Aberdeen for the long weekend ahead and I simply cant wait! looking forward to some good fun.. meeting up with my friend A and his friend W, who are studying in RGU and doing a road trip to Isle of Skye (supposedly one of the most stunning places in Britain and some say world) covering most of scotland in the 4 days. fingers crossed on the weather as usual.. will update all about the trip upon return...
Tuesday, 23 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment