Tuesday, 25 July 2006

better person?

Listening to someone else commenting about ourselves can be one of the hardest thing to do. I cant agree more with funnyaccent. I'm not talking about the great stuff of course, how incredible or smart I've have been.. It’s all the negative ones. the one that pokes you right into the heart and mind. making you think, how lousy have you been. One of my biggest problem is reacting to the spur of the moment just to regret later.... *sigh* ... as hard as it is, I'm open to it. or perhaps trying my best to be open to it..

worst still, when the person you thought knows you so well suddenly turns into a stranger. Someone very close to my heart just told me that I never appreciated them. that I always end up treating them like some piece of crap and say things that can hurt when they always do things with me in mind.. This is not the first time its happening. The person feels that I care and think about everyone else in the world but them. I'm at the dead end of convincing. the question is, is there a need to convince? isn’t appreciation something we should feel? so, I have failed to make the person feel that. I've failed miserably!

I know there are a lot of things i should change. I'm trying. it takes time I believe. i want to gradually change and not just pretend to be the person I'm not. you'll appreciate i am feeling a little frazzeled at the moment... I hate that!

No comments: