first i got a finger infection.. and now eye infection.. God knows whats next! been down with the damn swollen eye the last week and it doesn't seem to get any better...
anyway, thts not really what i want to write about. I sort of lost my mobile phone on Tuesday. I say 'sort of' coz it was misplaced actually. I realised I didnt have the phone at around 11am. But assumed that it should be somewhere and didnt even bother looking, let alone panic. I didnt quite need it until abt 430pm when i was leaving my client's to call for cab. even then, the receptionist volunteered. subconsciously i was already thinking of what I should do if it is really missing, like call to cancel the line, make a police report etc.. but didnt actually get down to do anything or even look for it properly. Then about half six, i found it hidden under a pile of papers inside my gigantic bag, while buying fruits from the nearby grocer.. moral of the story, how my life which was once, so dependent on the mobile phone, is no longer.. I've left my phone at home uncountable times now and it doesn't bother me anymore. I don't make it a point to put the phone on charger when i come back home with a flat battery. isn't this a good news? to me at least. of course the minus point is when I finally switch on the phone or find it, I end up with tons of voice messages which I have to return the calls. worst case when its from or for work.... :p
Friday, 18 August 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow, I still am in the have to have handphone and need to make sure its charged all the time mode.
Post a Comment