I watched it on wednesday evening. I laughed, I cried my lungs out of laughter, I cringed, and I loved it! Niiiiice. apart from the disgusting sumo wrestling scene (u'll know what I mean if you've watched it/when u do), i'm giving it a 8 outa 10. one of the most hilarious movies i've seen in a loong time.
yes, it was offensive and crude (very crude in fact).. but quite an intelligent and funny way of exposing stereotypes and prejudices. Maybe the Am*ricans deserved tha hit on their ego. Just how true some of the messages were.. It caused so much of controversy (i'd be surprised if it didn't). people call him sexist, anti-semetic and perverted **, but heck, we have to admit that he is good t what he does.
at the end f the day, it had what i look for in a movie, the ability to make me laugh and scream louder. Doing that after a long day at work was a bonus. i'd definitely recommend it. Leave your mum (and Grandmother) at home and enjoy it with a sense of guilty pleasure. B0rat - Cultural Learnings of Am*rica f0r Make B*nefit Gl0ri0us Nati0n 0f Kazakhstan, High Five!
yes, it was offensive and crude (very crude in fact).. but quite an intelligent and funny way of exposing stereotypes and prejudices. Maybe the Am*ricans deserved tha hit on their ego. Just how true some of the messages were.. It caused so much of controversy (i'd be surprised if it didn't). people call him sexist, anti-semetic and perverted **, but heck, we have to admit that he is good t what he does.
at the end f the day, it had what i look for in a movie, the ability to make me laugh and scream louder. Doing that after a long day at work was a bonus. i'd definitely recommend it. Leave your mum (and Grandmother) at home and enjoy it with a sense of guilty pleasure. B0rat - Cultural Learnings of Am*rica f0r Make B*nefit Gl0ri0us Nati0n 0f Kazakhstan, High Five!
Picture courtesy of iMDb.com


No comments:
Post a Comment