God, its friday!! finally.. its been a rather crazy week at work. not much of the work load but getting use to the new way of doing things seem to be taking quite a lot of my time. Got back home and felt like cooking. my expanded tummy seem to be craving (or rather crying) for food all the time these days.. need to do something about that or God know what'll be me! putting on istead of getting rid of the spare tyres... so, anyway, back to the cooking, I got back and decided to cook. I called up Jo and she didnt have plans for the evening. Neither did N. so, there they were, my lucky guinea pig for the evening! Rendang ayam.. i know how they make it. or rather whats are the main ingredients. but never quite tried it before. I got some lengkuas and lemon grass and cili padi the main ingredients from the Siam market in Camd*n town earlier this week. I know roughly how to make it. called A to confirm and by 8, I was all done. Chicken Rendang, Mix vege and Rasam (Indian version of tomato soup).. i know, what a weird combo! while it wasnt anywhere near my mum's, it wasnt all that bad for a first timer. hehehe.
N just left and i'm about to retire to bed... looking forward to a dry weekend. some sun wouldn't hurt thou i'm not keeping the hopes high. happy weekend people!
Saturday, 25 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad to know that the first attempt turned out well. Hope my 'guidance' helps.
Certainly! thanks a bunch!!
Post a Comment