if u've read my last blog, u'd know my family home in seremban was broken into and i lost my laptop with that. but i didnt mention that of all the time, i decided to take my hard disk back home to help a friend with her CV. I say of all the time coz i hardly ever take it out of the office. I make backup of my laptop on it every month , i've even set a reminder on my calendar and thats the time i take it out, other than when I feel bored and decide to look at some old pics, looking at the good times and memories.. and it was gone with my laptop bag (oh, and did I mention it was my fav Fossil bag I really love?)..
the hard disk has been with me for the lat 6 year. Six blardy years! all my photos, music files, and unvaluable documents were gone with that. I do have selected pics on my multiply, but they are not the same. And I was also planning on printing a couple of my own shots and framing them to put around the house. Vis gave me the contact of the guy who does canvas printing. just never got around doing it yet. now i wont be able to do it, will I. the internet version is on low resoltion. so, for the last week, i've quite found myself staring into the empty walls of my new apartment wondering if i could turn the clock back?
on a seperate yet good note, I've got a fridge at my new place. yay! we decided to get a bigger fridge at my family home, hence the old one was donated to my apt. i dont mind since i got to save some $$ anyway. plus its a really nice fridge. a bit too big for me but who is complaining? so, this means i can finally start cooking and stop drinking that awful 3 in 1 coffee. a little over enthu about it, i decided to raid the grocers to fill the fridge. here are some of what i got.
- 1/2 dozen light coke
- a dozen coke (for guests or when i'm feeling a litrtle low on sugar)
- lemonade & limeade, for mixers when i have guest ( i do have quite a lot of drinks stocked up btw)
- 1/2 dozen tiger beer (for dad or cousins or friends)
- fresh lime juice
- freshly squeezed grapefruite juice ( well, something for my healthy living plan)
- 1/2 dozen Dutch lade chocolate drink (when i'm rushing in the morning and dont have time to make coffee)
among others.. see the patern?


No comments:
Post a Comment