gorgeous job on your home! you've done it up beautifully! My fav is the wall with books and photoframes and I still like the design you did on the wall. :D
a travel addict with a passion for fashion, photography and the outdoors.. always felt that my wanting to explore the world is part of what makes and made me who I am.
6 comments:
Your place looks lovely!! I esp like the wall with all the photo frames.
What a gorgeous place you got there Missy!!!
Danke danke..
yeah ur studys my fav too - n the wall drawings look awesome
gorgeous job on your home! you've done it up beautifully! My fav is the wall with books and photoframes and I still like the design you did on the wall. :D
Thanks guys! the study's my fav too. just need the wing chair to complete it.
Vis, its not drawing. They are removable wall decals.
Post a Comment