I LOVE that song.. i know i've posted the lyrics sometime back. I listen to it all the time. I'm just so hooked to it that i'll play it over and over again for a million time, especially on lazy sunday mornings.. thanks to Mei who introduced it to me. I read somewhere that David Foster's daughter Amy Foster Gillies co-wrote this song with Alan Cheng (Buble's pianist & musical director when they're on tour) and Buble himself. The lines are incredibly touching, especially the part where he goes '..and i feel just like i'm living someone else's life...' so i feel. i'd love to go and watch him sing live sometime..
anyway, found the clip on YouTube... and thought i'll share it here.. enjoy listening and let me know if you like it too..
anyway, found the clip on YouTube... and thought i'll share it here.. enjoy listening and let me know if you like it too..


No comments:
Post a Comment