Before you guys wonder how come from no post for a while to a few posts in a day, let me clarify, yes, I am quite free. I don’t have much to do for the rest of the week. plus, i'm actually blogging from office (ssshhhhhh). something I haven't done in a very long time and didn't intend to especially since I got the broadband at home. It feels like Friday. am soo not in the mood to do anything..
Cliff Richard's Summer Holiday playing now. '….everybody has a summer holiday, doing things they always wanted to….' Now, talking about music.. there is something I must mention here.. I recently visited this blog by a music group in Chennai. recomended by a friend. and was totally taken a back! Though they don't have that many songs, trust me, their songs are great.. its really really nice.. (especially if you are into slow melodious tamil songs like vaseegara and all). The song Ragasiyam is my favourite! love the lyrics too.. God know how many times i would have listened to it just today. have fun listening!


2 comments:
oooooo takde keje ye? enjoy it while it lasts!
nice site... and blogging from office...very bad...
by the i am not commenting this sitting at office...lol
keep posting...
Post a Comment