Tuesday, 20 June 2006

i'm not fat!

1st incident: i wore a skirt (which i haven't worn in a long time) to a friend's party and had some difficulty in breathing for the rest of the evening (especially after dinner!)
2nd incident: got an sms from my sista saying she saw my pic on Navee's friendster and asked if i've put on weight.. (?)
3rd incident: Got chatting with a lady at the tube station when the train got delayed the other day. she was apparently going for her weekly weight watchers group meeting and asked if i was interested.. (duh!)

We all get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more information in our heads. So, I'm not fat, I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold any more so it started filling up the rest of me! (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, to make yourself feel better is it! Good motivation.keep it up.