Honda Civic 2.0, the sensible car. But I’ve never been the sensible girl to start off with.. hence this is the last option. I’ve driven a couple of my friends’ one. Looks Good. The pleasure of driving is there. Cheaper (around 130k) or lets just say my cheapest option. VERY GOOD resale value. But common. I mean, drive thru federal highway during peak and how many civic will I see. Exactly, can’t keep count.

Mazda6 2.5, . superb spec/ features inside (like bose sound system!) rather reasonable for a CBU car that gorgeous.. long waiting time and only two options for colour. silver and pearl white, both of which i dont like. comes to around 165 on the road. not good resale value, but great The pleasure of driving is there. but its a a much bigger, D category car like Accord & Camry only sporty looking.. i wasn't really planning on getting a big car..

and then there is the one hell of a handsome looking chick car! Peugeot 207CC.. the most affordable Coupe Cabriolet with hard top. me and bro test drove it two weeks back. Feels awesome to just sit. Nothing great as to the power.. its a normal 1.6.. takes corners well.. but mostly georgous! but the resale value sucks. its continental, what else do you expect? 165K on the road.. But its rare and unique. 4 months waiting period, not that it really matters.

and finally, Last but not the least.. THE ultimate chick car.. Mini! top in the list. Mini Cooper S Checkmate, Special edition. This ones a second hand from BMW itself. a good buy but still second hand. I need not explain more on the car. its mini, speaks for itself. the downside is that its paddle stick. not that I mind too much, but can be pain in the neck when stuck in traffic jams.. but I dont really get stuck in traffic that much. mine is mostly freeway, which woks very well. its 175k on the road, good price to pay considering its a CooperS. so-so resale value. Clearly, this is top of the list. but because its second hand, need to decide fast. hence the confusion.. tomorrow is the finale. like it or not...

its getting late and i'm tired. I want to write more about the cars i've seen and keep seeing in the last few weeks. and about a few other things, especially the Malaysian artisits here in my home song about unity thats very nice.. but thats gotta wait till tomorrow i guess.. ZZzzzzzz


No comments:
Post a Comment