I was in GH Klang this morning for a medical appointment arranged by Pushpa akka, a very close friend cum well wisher (will come back to this another time). So, I went to the Radi0logy dept, where she is the Deputy HOD to pick up the referral letter and made my way to the next building to see Dr.D, with whom my appointment was arranged for.
I made my way to the Specialist clinic, bypassing the registration counter as instructed and waited outside room no. 55, supposedly Dr. D's room. About 5 mins later, a nurse appeared and asked if i was Mala and said the doctor will be with me in a bit. Glad that I am expected, i waited. About 5 mins later, the door opened, and guess what? Dr. D was none other than N's cousin whom I happen to know quite well. not just coz N talks about him all the time but he and his wife were over in London last year and even had dinner at mine. well, I should have known when Pushpa akka mentioned his name, but maybe coz N always referred to him as 'chettan' (means bro), it didn't quite strike. either way, it was a very pleasant surprise. One of those "it's a really small world, isn't it?!" moments.. Then what else, we got chatting.. mainly about mum, then about my return, his family and about N etc. we exchanged numbers and promised to be in touch. and I sure will.
Thursday, 12 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment