This is it, the new look for the site. mostly done. I wanted to change the theme colour (previously pink) and blue was the first option but settled for green instead. in some sort of spirit in going green I guess.. pictures on the header were taken during my holiday in Backwaters of Kerala, India early this year. Lush green and the serene setting was just the kind of feel I was looking for. Hope you like it.
On the other hand, picked up my baby last evening. (will put up some pics as soon as I get hold of the camera transfer cable). I’m still getting used to it. It’s a 6-speed stick shift (manual transmission) and having been driving an auto for the last 7-8 years, it’s a little weird. But don’t get me wrong. I didn’t mind a manual. Dad was not too happy. He said it’ll all come to me when I get stuck in a traffic. But beside the fact that I do freeway most my journey to work, it’s the thrill in driving. Can’t wait to make a trip to my dad’s home town Jelebu, a small town about an hour away from where I live with windy road all the way. My aunt won't have to complain that we never visit anymore.
The reverse gear on top left feels and the various buttons and switches all over still feels awkward. Bro is perhaps the most excited one. More than me. Was practically holding my life in the hand (while shouting every 5 seconds too) on the ride to the temple last night. lucky thing my grandma decided to stay back or she would have had a heart attack. He and my cousin spend almost two hours ‘researching’ the car afterwards. Good for me I don’t have to go thru the manual. But there are features I may never use, though I daresay my bro wont rest until he does. He is already looking forward to my Shangha1 trip in two weeks time. And me the trip to Kuala Kubu Baru this Saturday. Not. Well, looking forward to the supposedly scenic ride on my new mini, but NOT for why I’m going there for in the first place…
Dunno what got unto me, am turning into that ‘outdoor’ person lately. (or shall I say digging my own grave?) After the last skytrex adventure, the troop decided we need more excitement and adrenaline rush (only this time a little bit more ‘life-threatening’) and signed up for whitewater rafting. I’m shitting myself just typing it now. not sure what’s better than a death by sharp rocks (everything else perhaps?) and if at all, it’s been a fantastic life and i'll die a warrior.. (i'm not a drama queen for nothing!) but IF I do come out alive, I’ll live to tell a tale. to some of you chickens out there! LoL.. wish me luck.
Thursday, 12 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yayyy on the new car
love the new look :)
ure matching the theme colour ;p
Post a Comment